Dental Implant Video
Common Implant Restorations
- If the restorative treatment involves replacing one tooth, a single implant will be placed.
- If the restorative treatment involves replacing more than one tooth, more than one implant will be needed, but not necessarily one for each missing tooth.
- In multiple tooth replacements, the restoration can be attached in various ways:
- Fixed: Either non removable, or only your dentist can remove it. The restoration may be fixed using either cement or screws.
- Removable: using a bar with retentive attachments, such as clips.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
ABQ Dentists welcomes new and returning patients. We'd love to remake your smile!